AC Service, Heating and Cooling & HVAC Repair in Plano, TX
How do I know if the technician sent to my home is qualified?
– Our techs are given factory authorized training and are NATE certified.
How much is a service call?
– $95 Service Call + $45EA Additional System.
Will I have to wait all day at home for your technician to arrive?
– No, we can call or text 30 minutes before arrival.
Will I get a huge repair bill without being told my options?
– No, our techs will always explain the repair and the price of the repair before proceeding with the repair.
Do I still need to pay a service call if a repair is done?
– Yes, all our parts are priced flat rate and include the additional labor time for the part installation. Anyone that waves the service call fee is just then rolling that into the price of the part.
Why do I need a Service Agreement?
– A Service Agreement ensures that we contact you twice each year to perform the needed maintenance of your system. Plus you receive a 10% discount on all parts and filters + a $100 system credit per year your service agreement is active MAX$500.
How much is a new A/C?
– Average price for a replacement A/C system is $10,500 .
What if I need financing for my purchase?
– We have a number of financing plans available through Wells Fargo up to 72MO no interest.*
* Restrictions apply. Call us for details.